1. Haddock C, Konkin DE, Blair NP. Management of the open abdomen with the Abdominal Reapproximation Anchor dynamic fascial closure system. American Journal of Surgery, 2013, 205, 528 – 533.
2. Cinelli S, Casey M, et al. Early Primary Closure of Open Abdominal Wall Using the Abdominal Reapproximation Anchor (ABRA) System. University of Nevada School of Medicine Poster, Division of Trauma and Critical Care: Southwestern Surgical Congress, Coronado, CA. March 22-25, 2009.
3. Verdam FJ, Dolmans DE, Loos MJ, Raber MH, Wit RJ, et al. Primary Closure of the Septic Open Abdomen with a Dynamic Closure System. World Journal of Surgery, 35: 2348-2355.
4. Schlaefer J, Dries D, Engwall S, Lindvall K. Complicated Abdominal Wall Closure: New Technique. Regions Hospital, St Paul MN.
5. Puckett YG, Caballero B, McReynolds S, Richmond RE, Ronnaghan C. Successful Closure of the Open Abdomen Utilizing Novel Technique Combining Dynamic Closure with a Biologic Xenograft. Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center. Int J Abdom Wall Hernia Surg. 2021;4:195-201
6.Mahoney, E. J., Bugaev, N., & Baltazar, G. (2022, September 1). Management of the open abdomen: A systematic review with meta-analysis and practice management guideline from the eastern association for the surgery of trauma. EAST.org. Retrieved January 1, 2023, from https://www.east.org/education-career-development/practice-management-guidelines/details/management-of-the-open-abdomen-a-systematic-review-with-metaanalysis-and-practice-management-guideline-from-the-eastern-association-for-the-surgery-of-trauma